“a HUG at the finish line”
where daughter Shauna
Lone Star MS 150
riding 189 miles in two days!
Congratulations Shauna, Dixie
and all those who rode for the cure
The emotion seen here after riding again winds of more than 30 mph, the strain, the pain, the struggle… akin to one who walks with a disease known as MS daily.
the time is now
for everyone to get involved,
STAND UP to this disease called
Shauna, rider 133
there were 13,000
400,000 Americans have MS,
another American is diagnosed every HOUR
Many are joining the fight to fund research to find a cure!
WILL YOU TAKE A STAND
Awareness is the first step,
Standing to run MS
out with the Cure is then next.
Laura and all the others with MS
and those who love them… hear me now,
folks are talking, walking, running, washing cars, having bake sales, yard sales, and hollering from the mountains and the oceans…
WE ARE STANDING.
Walk in Beauty,
- Facts About MS (drses.wordpress.com)
- KHOU 11 News team takes off on BP MS 150 ride from Houston to Austin (khou.com)
- 28th Annual BP MS 150 (click2houston.com)
- Thank You BP MS150! (musingsofms.com)
- Ms Awareness Month … Happening All Over the Place! (drses.wordpress.com)
- MS … It’s that time, the riders in Texas are READY (drses.wordpress.com)
- Sunday.. (drses.wordpress.com)