I am honored and thank you for nominating for this award! My heartfelt thanks to danLrene at www.workthedream.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Sunshine Award.
I am continually amazed at the resiliency of the human spirit, and my blogging began as a medium to touch those who have walked a journey through their grief, now filled with stories, thoughts and musings to align the heart, body, and soul of those who stop by for a moment and no they are never alone.
It is a joy to have others who share their thoughts, their poetry, their personal journeys recognized by each other and by those who read and comment around the world…
I thank you all, and look forward to hearing from you… Many Blessings to each of you and may you have continued success on your writings and your paths.
Dr Sherry E. Showalter, author of Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life
Now onward to the instructions. Below are the answers to the questions I received with this award.
Favorite Animal: my four leggeds, Pomeranians, Gypsy, Jeepers and Patches
Favorite Number: 13.
Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: CocaCola
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
My Passion: LIFE
Getting or Giving Presents: YES
Favorite Pattern: things with fluidity of movement
Favorite Day of the Week: Every day is a gift!
Favorite Flower: Mountain Lilies, white roses
Now for my nominations for the Sunshine Award. I hope you will take the time to go and read these blogs and like them.
1. Mindfulness and Me at http://mindfulnessandme.org/
2. Amy Stevens-Life from The Trenches at http://etiquettefromthetrenches.wordpress.com
3. Duoimagery @ http://duoimagery.com
4. Melissa Destination Journey at http://melissahk.wordpress.com
5. Martina New York @ http://martinanewyork.wordpress.com/
6. The Burlap Sack @ http://indibeaudi.wordpress.com/
7. Stop and Smell the Ice Tea @ http://stopandsmelltheicetea.wordpress.com/
8. Photo Botos @ http://photobotos.com/
9. Brea’s Air @ http://breaaire.wordpress.com/
10. I am Not defined @ http://iamnotdefined.wordpress.com