My heartfelt thanks and appreciation today goes out to a wonderful woman, and her nomination she has given to me for being worthy of a
“Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
I am filled with gratitude, and honored by “danLrene” who is a lovely woman, and quite an inspiration! You can click on her name to see her blog.
What a joy to recieve this, and from a woman and “blogger” who fills my cup with each read: I thank you once again…
Oh my goodness,
now I am to list 7 things that are not known of or about me?
1. I am filled to heights yet climbed by music, with Patti Labelle being one who can take me soaring on the wing of eagles as I feel the octaves and travel the journeys with each note she reaches and each move she busts.
2. I am grateful for authentic people
3. I have little tolerance for those who are not real; to themselves and to others.
4. I drum
5. I have a love LIFE in all its many facets and colors
6. I do not like opera
7. I wish I knew how to do more “hands on things” (aka, fix stuff)
Now: for the real deals here,
I recommend and give this award to the following blogs that are inspirational in each their own way. Congratulations to all.