Oh it just doesn’t matter who you are, where you are, cos’ at some time or another,
we all need someone to stand by us!
To stand by; in the morning, the daytime, the night-time too.
Just to know that in the “midnight hour” someone somewhere is standing by; in thought, in love, in that Universal Energy that connects the spirit through love, may fill a space and time that is stronger than a hug, larger than life itself.
STAND BY ME
the power of intention in those three words can wrap you like a cocoon on a day that may be dreary, a day that is so bright you need shades to shield your eyes from its rays.
Won’t you stand?
There have been so many renditions of the classic
“Stand by Me”
but I have never heard or seen it quite like this one.
It speaks loudly to the soul, to the spirit, to the world.
It will bring joy to the soul, tears to the face, its message could not be louder as it resonates beauty and meaning into the heart where there is purity from the Creator to those who are created in that very image.
Won’t you Stand?
No matter who you are, where you go, from your knees to remind you that you are on solid ground, as you soar on the wings of the Eagle…
You goin to need somebody to stand by you…
either arm in arm, or spirit to spirit
we all need those real and true folks
that will STAND,
and that will always provide love that knows no limits or bounds
If you fell down yesterday, stand UP today, and remember sometimes you may stand alone, but at some point somewhere someone will hope you will stand by them.
Walk in Beauty,
Remember… visit www.drses.wordpress.com then click “follow” to enter the free book giveaway, an autographed copy of Healing Heartaches! is yours getting a bit tattered? LOL
- Is it spiritual?… (everydayspiritualwisdom.com)
- We are lead and gold! (anunnakifiles.wordpress.com)
- Simple Reminder – Please Do (mightyinspiration.wordpress.com)
- Love a Woman…By Lisa Citrone (lizawrites.wordpress.com)
- A “Book Review”: ‘THE THIRD JESUS’ (by Dr Deepak Chopra) – Part One (sharefaith.wordpress.com)
- Identity is never lost (thummim.wordpress.com)
- NorEasters, Folks with the sads, Spring All Around (drses.wordpress.com)
- Soul Loss (bltnotjustasandwich.com)