Let’s hear it for
Now that’s what I’m talking about,
a day to get your shine on.
A day to be in your happy place
or to tell others to join you there,
or just get out!
Yep it’s once again
Friday the 13th!
I’ve always just loved Friday the 13th and the number 13.
I’ve also laughed a lot at those who just freak out over the day preferring to stay in bed or inside until it safely passes them by as a result of those superstitions, and long held beliefs that something out of their control would happen if they by chance stepped on a crack or a black cat crossed their path along the way!
Let’s get our
Maybe even find a shiny dime, and do a dance that everyone can see while out in the sun or dancing in the rain,
it is a day to own as yours!
That bad luck thing and those superstitions?
Ah come on now, let’s do this thing, but keep an eye out for those poor cats, as statistics will tell ya, more bad things happen to black cats on Friday the 13th than any other day of the year as a result of sick humans out there.
Well why walk under them, when you can carefully take step by step to the heavens or the steps of success!
Seems that’s a no brainer if you ask me.
So here we go, into another day of wonderment, a day of great luck and jokes, and horror movies for some.
I hope you will use your eyes, your ears, your heart and your brain to lead you and guide you to wonderment.
Life is truly a joyous adventure
and at times intense
and it is up to each of us to reach
to climb and if need be to claw out of trenches and up trees for a better view or out of harms way.
So on this lucky
Friday the 13th
get on that ladder and climb
one step at a time
With faith, hope, and a desire to be all that you are!
Have the best day ever and know that you are the one that has been given all that you need to be more than you think while enjoying your freedoms as a result of those who are out there somewhere with 70+ pounds on their backs, standing for all of us
Someone is watching YOU;
it may be a black cat,
or it may be your neighbor, child or niece of nephew of generations removed, and it is your Ancestors.
Do you proud in each step you take, each word you formulate
and each breath you take.
Someone doesn’t have that privileged grace today.
JUST GET OUT THERE AND HAVE A RAZ A MA TAZZ KINDA
FRIDAY THE 13TH
wherever you are
just because you can!
Walk in Beauty
- Black cats on Friday 13th (anmm.wordpress.com)
- Twitter Trending Topic: Funny Friday the 13th Tweets (ibtimes.com)
- Adopt a Black Cat for $13 This Friday the 13th (laist.com)
- Good luck – it’s Friday the 13th again (smh.com.au)
- Good luck – it’s Friday the 13th again (theage.com.au)
- Friday The 13th: Bright Horizons Toastmasters face their Phobias! (expatvoices.net)
- Friday The 13th: 13 Things To Know About The Unluckiest Of Days (ibtimes.com)
- Fear factor: It’s Friday the 13th again (content.usatoday.com)
- 13 Freaky Facts About Friday the 13th (sott.net)
- Responding to lucky and unlucky numbers (bbc.co.uk)